Pixels Apart is a small web design company based in Exeter, Devon, UK.
What information do we collect about you?
In operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. Your privacy is important to us and we confirm that we will never release your personal details to any third party for their mailing or marketing purposes. The data that we collect is detailed below:
– Information you provide in order complete a survey, or if you report a problem with this site.
– Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website. This may also include the resources that you access, and information about where you are on the internet including the domain type, IP address and URL that you came from. This information is collected and used for our internal research purposes and to improve our customer service.
– Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase. Information you provide to us through sending us a message through our website and information provided to us when you communicate with us electronically for any reason. If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email or other correspondence.
Examples of information we collect indirectly are your internet (IP) address which is automatically collected and is placed in our internet access logs, and the date and time of when you access the site. This is statistical data relating to a web user’s browsing actions and patterns and does not specifically identify you as an individual.
Session cookies allow secure navigation from one page to another. The session cookie is a first party cookie and is temporary, it is deleted when your session ends.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
– To ensure that the content on the site is presented in the most efficient way for you and the computer that you are using.
– To enable you to participate in interactive features of the site.
– To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
– To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you in line with those you have previously expressed an interest in via our website.
– To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.<=
– For our internal purposes including statistical or survey purposes, quality control, site performance and evaluation in order to improve our website.
– To administer this website.
– If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
– You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes by telephone, email or by writing to you.
– In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out.
We only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we hold that information under the laws and regulations on data protection in force from time to time. We may use your data, or allow carefully selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider are likely to be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected. If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and, only by those means you provided consent for. If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties use then you will always have the option to object to such use.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
– We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
– Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party
– Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
– To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.